11/7/10

Stopping in to say Hi!!

Hi! I hope everyone is happily getting ready for the holidays!  We love Thanksgiving and are super excited about fixing some new recipes this year.  Haven't exactly nailed down which ones we'll be making but we go to our families homes for Thanksgiving every year and our church has a big dinner the Sunday before.  This year though, we have brought up our Christmas tree already.  Yes, I know you might be thinking what? This is too early... However, every year the children want to keep up our tree until New Years and to tell the truth I have to put everything resembling Christmas away the day after Christmas as I'm ready to have the space back in my house.  So in a nice compromise, I let the children put up the tree early!  I'm actually loving it too as we make new ornaments every year and this year we're planning a Woodland Christmas Theme.  Hopefully I'll be able to post pictures soon :)  I hope to get back to a regular blogging schedule.  How often do you blog?  I'm thinking once a week will be my goal for now.  <3

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Well, hello there! I found your blog through Etsy and thought I'd take a peak. I'm a blogger too. Feel free to visit mine anytime!
www.hsdays.blogspot.com
You are very talented! And I now see why all those trips to Hobby Lobby are so necessary! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.