9/27/10

A trip to the local sculpture park ~ A pictorial story!


Metal dragonfly sculpture with blue skies above.


One of the few pics of me with my youngest daughter.  We were loving the old fashioned phone booth!



Trying to get a photo of the girls... take 1, LOL!


Take 2...


Not exactly what I had in mind, hahaha!

Yep, this is a face I love!  LOL!

This is fun... yes it is!
This is the courtyard of the Museum of Ancient Sculptures.
A close up on one of the fountains :)
Ancient Egyptian

Anyone read ancient Egyptian? 
Gorgeous Mosaic and the picture does not do it justice!


Such a peaceful and beautiful place to gather inspiration!
Awesome cube sculpture.

I love shots like these... a picture of Beth taking a picture of the pond :)

A fountain in a rock in a rose garden ~ what beauty was to be found there!
Wasn't going to add this but thought you would like a visual of the rose garden :)

Taking time to smell the roses, everyone should do this as oft as they can!


1 comment:

Mary @ Little House Monograms said...

Beautiful! Makes me want to escape!