8/30/11

Pay It Forward


Hello dear readers, if you are still with me...  Sorry for not being around much ~ you can find me often on twitter and only occasionally here ;)

Have you all heard of Pay It Forward?  Just in case you are unfamiliar ~ Pay it Forward is when someone does something nice for you + you in turn do something nice for someone else.  Its a lot of fun and I hope you will play along :)

Amanda of Little Treasures by Amanda and Selina of Sew it Up who are some of the sweetest + most giving of ladies got this wonderful idea in motion. My fellow friends and Misfit Quilters have jumped on board and how could I not?  I love all the fun + learning these fabulous ladies have added to my life.  So read on to learn how you can join in the fun.






So simple to join in, here’s how:

1. Ill make a little something for the first 3 people who comment to this post. What I make will be a surprise and will arrive to you when you least expect it. Doesn’t everyone love a surprise?

2. I have 365 days to make and deliver it to you. But there’s a little catch, to get a handmade gift from me, you have to play too! This means you take the pledge to send something handmade to 3 of your blog readers. It doesn’t have to be a quilt, just something handmade! Easy right?

3. In case it wasnt obvious in #2, you have to have a blog.

4. Once you comment here, you have to post about Pay it Forward on your blog and keep it going!

This is one of the easiest commitments you’ll make! You can make anything you want. You have a whole year to make it and send it. Simple! Even if you aren’t one of the first 3 to comment on my post, you can still do something nice for someone else by participating on your own blog. I would love to hear about it!  So comment and let's keep paying it forward :)

5 comments:

Selina Marie said...

I'm so glad you're doing this! I hope more people join in =) You make beautiful things and anyone would be lucky to receive some handmade love from you!

Priscilla of Gardenmis said...

You are such a sweetie! So super excited to be given the chance to surprise you! :)

Lizze said...

Oh goodness! I guess i should jump in! I would love a surprise, and I could make three surprises through the year! =D

Priscilla of Gardenmis said...

Fabulous! This is going to be so much fun! So glad you're jumping in Lizzie :)

Amy said...

I would love to be #3! Im so glad you signed on to do this, thanks!