6/8/11

More picture sharing time! + a little gushing :)

First let me just say ~ as I struggle to share my life with others whom I have never met, and it is a struggle for me, I so appreciate the friends I have made and their lovely comments.  They truly do add a little sparkle and sunshine to my day!

I am not an introvert by any stretch of the imagination.  Rather, I am one to get to know you and see if we would get along and then you get the full me, hahaha! If you know me in real life (like as if the internet was fake, lol!) then you already know this truth about me.  I can be rather excitable at times and perhaps even a fanatic ;)

Those who know me well, know I am crazy for our public libraries (which btw where I live, they have drive-thrus at the libraries ;)  and I am obsessed with lavender and fabric, and love my family!   Okay, enough about me ~ if you get a chance leave me a comment to tell me something I don't know about you :)

Here's some pics I took in the bright early morning sunshine of my English lavender ~ ahhhhh sweet lavender!




1 comment:

Tess said...

First off, your lavender is GORGEOUS! And I love your garden and the scarecrow :)
I always enjoy learning about my "online" friends...your lovely personality shines through everything, from your beautiful work to your thoughtful blog posts and how you have a kind word for everyone!
I've never seen a library drive-through before, how cool!
hmm, as for something you don't know about me...I love languages and have studied Spanish, French, Arabic and Latin at one time or another, but am miserable at all of them now! I really want to learn Italian and have a chance to use it ;)