8/28/10

It's been a while...

since I have blogged but hopefully I can settle back into a routine now that summer is winding to a close.  I don't know about you, but I love summer and always near the end wish it could stay just a little bit longer.  But alas, Autumn must have it's turn.  Seems like this year, Autumn will come early as it has been a bit cooler than any August in the recent years.  With school right around the corner and new routines things will fall into more order and regularness but I kinda like the unscheduled flow from one thing to the next that summer affords to tell the truth! 

If anyone has not checked out the Blogs that I love section to the right, please take time to do so.  There are so many good bloggers listed there and their blogs are full of up-lifting, inspiring goodness, that I'm sure you won't be disappointed!!! :D 

My etsy shop now has some fabric scrap bags and fabric headbands... don't you love fabric?  So many wonderful uses for it :)  Soon, I will have my destash shop up and running that is just for my sewing room destash.  Not surprisingly it is called http://www.sewingroomdestash.com/  I am starting to realize that simple wording to the point is truly the best way to keep descriptions and such on Etsy.  It has been a lot for my brain to take in, all this keywords, entrance paths, etsy, computer jargon.  But I finally feel like I'm starting to get it... if even just a little! LOL!!!

Very soon my eldest daughter will have her very own shop on Etsy up and running.  I'm sure it will be a hit as she has a unique way about her in everything she does!!  Here is a link for you to check it out...
http://www.belleinspired.etsy.com/  Watch for it in the next few days.  I'm so proud of all my children but there is something to be said about the eldest for sure!  And it's all good :)

No comments: